Monday, July 18, 2011

Ogden Utah Farmer's Market

On Saturdays during the summer, the city of Ogden Utah has it's farmers market, so we decided to pay a visit. It was a very good time with vendors offering fresh produce, herbs, salsa, jams, jellies and all sorts of yummy food. They even have western shootouts and all kinds of food to eat.

 
We were there to buy produce, but my wife Micki could not resist dropping some coin on some watches with decorative bands. We had to go back to get more cash!


My wife and daughter Erianne looking over some fresh produce.


 Some of the selections were pretty darn good for this early in the season. I really enjoy getting some of the fresh herbs that I cannot grow in my garden at the moment.


My daughter Erianne and pup Maya posing next to one of Ogden's semi-famous painted horses that are all around the city center.


What is it with chicks and cowboys?

No comments:

Post a Comment