Thursday, September 2, 2010

September is a Time of Harvest and Preparation

Welcome to Rob's Vegetable Garden! I have been thinking about starting a blog about vegetable gardening for awhile, and I figure a blog would be a helpful way to document and record what I am doing throughout the year.  I enjoy all aspects of vegetable gardening; of coarse some things I like more than others! September has arrived and I am busy with harvesting vegetables, making salsa from what I grow, planting and preparing for fall gardening, and completing my new hoop house. Being that gardening is a hobby that I enjoy, I always like to encourage people to grow some of their own food, on what ever space they may have available to them. I am not strictly, nor do I claim to be an "Organic" gardener, but I like to use many organic techniques for many reasons that I will discuss in further posts. I would enjoy reading any comments you might have, along with any pointers or advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment